Friday, March 18, 2005

Knitster!

Well, I've gone and done it -- set aside a URL to focus specifically on knitting and networking (knitworking?) so that this blog can become more of the general punkrustic bent, although I'm sure that there will be plenty of overlap. But until I get that set up, i'll continue to update here, but add Knitster to your list of things to read if you're interested. I've changed my work situation around so as to give me more time for turning hobbies into profitable enterprises, and we may be launching several punkrustic-themed 'zines in the coming months.

Currently, I'm about halfway up the front of the hoodie, and about 2 dozen rows into the tank top. This is going to be a big catchup weekend, so we'll get some pictures up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://lostsoulhm.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new knitster site. The term knitster was made popular on the DIY series "Knitty Gritty" which has merchandise for sale. Check out www.cafepress.com/knitster